We recently worked with a couple in the San Diego State area who needed to update their bathroom… desperately. The arrangement of the vanity, toilet and shower couldn’t change because of the small square footage and location of key pipelines. But, you’ll surely agree everything inside had to go.
- Demoed and removed all components, tile, door, and finishings
- Knocked out an unneeded arch over the shower that closed it in and made it feel dark
- Replaced the hardie backer for a new, moisture resistant backing on the floors and inside the shower
- Installed new recessed lighting
- Tiled the floor and shower (adding a much-needed shampoo shelf)
- Replaced and patched drywall
- Resurfaced the walls
- Installed the vanity and toilet
- Hung a new door
- Attached all finishes
All of their selections, including the tile and vanity, were in-stock at Home Depot making this a quick project.
They are very happy with the result and they know it will be a valuable selling point when they decide to put their house on the market.